Monday, January 6

so that he could smile again

Motherhood is a life time membership.
You signed up for so many freebies like your sleep, youth, time, career, hair, weight, skin and the list goes on.

No one ever told me that motherhood was easy, even for a slacker mom like me.
What you see in other blogs and social media about motherhood is all rainbows and butterflies, i'd like to say...WHATEVER.

It is beautiful, YES.
FUN - 20%
Easy -10%

Hardship- 50%
Beautiful- 70%

ok how many percent already?
I failed my Math.

Been a few nights this 5 year old human of mine went all feverish and colicy (COLIC).
sleepless yes.
Had a few cat-naps.
I am too afraid to fall asleep cos his temperature would just jump up in the middle of the night.
it is a tideous job I tell you!
I am the type of person, to me, sleep is very important.
So, sleepness nights is 'super effort' for me ok.

Had to take 2 days of leave from my job just to look after this little one.
I'm not counting on my helper cos i know her priority is to clean the house, my kids are secondary.
Plus, she won't know how to handle a sick Zyan. Not like this.

To me family, first, especially kids. Im sorry to 'whom it may concern'. A little compassion is all I need. (emo intended- hahaha)


Wouldn't you do anything in the world to make your kids smile again.
Love is an understatement, no matter how angry you get.
 That's Zyan today, smiling for the camera. 
Fever subsided to 37.2degrees.



Who you think this is?
Head banging and anticipating for tonight's 
fever party. Again.


Adios Mamamia!

#1
(Head banging)


1 comment:

  1. awww. hang in there mom numero uno. u can do it!

    ReplyDelete